Hammamet Valley Hub is the 1st coworking space in Hammamet, currently being prepared to be inaugurated very soon.
Founded by senior executives native to the city of Hammamet mainly, who have a national and international reputation.
Former minister, consultants, digital experts, business leaders in Tunisia and abroad, engineers, project managers, university teachers and tourism professionals.
They have come together as shareholders to create a limited company with the main motivation to pass the torch to the new generation and to offer better opportunities for innovation and digital culture.
Far from hotels and luxury spaces they have chosen a space located in the heart of the city at 100 meters from the market, the sea, restaurants and shops.
Hammamet valley hub is an open space with 30 workstations, 2 training rooms, 3 meeting spaces, 2 offices, a cafeteria space, a terrace, a reading space, an event space, an open air cinema and a yoga space as shown in these 3D photos:
– To make Hammamet known as an attractive digital incubator thanks to the quality of life it offers and its entertainment-oriented ecosystem.
– To welcome the “Digital Nomad” community, dedicate the space to them and integrate them into the global digital network.
– The digital community (freelancers, startups, foreign residents..) who need a professional space that orients them.
– The entrepreneurial eco-system (small businesses, young entrepreneurs..)
– Students taking their remedial courses, doctoral researchers, young graduates…
– Job seekers
– The civil society that is looking for a space to organize their events, and this space will be the right place to get in touch with local associations.
Hammamet Valley Hub is the right destination, with its services offered and its good supervision. This space will surely create a new dynamic around technology and boost the digital community in the region.